Thursday, October 2, 2008

Damnit, God!

-sighs- Tonight's been shite after I finished talking to Kelly. I should've just gone straight to bed after then.

The Bailout Bill gets passed.

I end up caught in the middle of a group prayer for someone I don't really know, and all of a sudden the priest from El Salvador prays for me in two languages.

NOW, Pat Condell is facing having his channel banned from YouTube because they're fucking pussies and won't stand up for freedom of speech, but would rather kowtow to Islamic Radicals in Turkey and Pakistan. If his channel gets removed, I'm closing my account. Simple as that. Fuck youtube. FUCK YOUTUBE!

I want to take a shower now, and will, but the icky feeling of being prayed for (yet again) will NOT go away so easily.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

*UPDATE*

Apparently, it's spelled "dammit", and if I want to spell it my way, it's "damn it". I've spelled it wrong for as long as I can remember.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

DAMMIT GOD!

No comments: