Sunday, January 18, 2009

what a ride

Just finished watching 88 Minutes and Bangkok Dangerous back-to-back.  My mind has been blown.  So much silly hair.  So much silly hair...

I've always liked Nicholas Cage; he's just a crazy guy who does really, really strange movies.  Al Pacino's always good, too, but lately he's been picking bombs to star in.

-sighs- Kelly's birthday is coming real soon, and I can't do anything for her; some hell of a boyfriend I keep turning out to be.  I hope she gets to go out and have some fun - she was thinking of going out with some friends to party a bit...I just hope she keeps safe, but still has some fun.  I miss her a lot, and it really bugs me that I'm stuck here at school.  She'll be 20.  She deserves so much that I can't give her, and dios only knows why she sticks with me.

I love you, baby.  I really do hope you have a fantastic birthday when it comes up, and I promise I'll make it up to you.  You make my life so bright, and I feel like the world is a kinder place when I get to be with you.  Your smile is so warm and inviting, and your giggling is infectious.  I could stare into your eyes for hours, but the only reason I look away is because I feel bad, that I don't deserve that opportunity.  I've done nothing for you, but you still love me.  I swear to you I'll do right, and you'll never have to worry about anything again.

You are the love of my life, Kelly.  You are my everything, and my inspiration.  I hate sounding cliche, but that's the best I can do right now.  I am so happy to be with you, and to know that you love me.  You're the greatest gift I could ever have received, and I want to make you feel like you got something decent out of this relationship too =P.

I know it's early, and I'll post again when the time is right, but I want to make sure I wish you a happy birthday, Kelly.  You are so special to me.  

Love you <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Writer4HigherTruth said...

(HUGS)
You're the best my love.
I can't wait to see you again.
<3<3<3<3