Friday, August 29, 2008

Emerge from the unknown

/wave

Once again I wait forever before posting but it's been the first time in awhile that I've a moment to stop and breathe and think about life.

Lately a lot of people have been laid off at work (including one of my closest friends). Management claims we are doing well financially in the current economic downturn but none of us are really moronic enough to believe that. I'm not really worried about my own job anymore so its back to the "carefree fun and weird" attitude at work.

My entire family is now 3000 miles away and it breaks my heart that I'm not with them every time I think about it, which is fairly often. I know they are all far better off now that they are away from this hell-hole of a valley and I am so amazingly jealous for that.

Also recently I've been playing in a DnD 4th edition game. I haven't done a tabletop since starting high school and I've really forgotten how much fun it can be. It's really interesting how much the gameplay and rules have changed but it's been good to us so far. Our DM is levels of amazing that I've never encountered. I enjoy most of the people in the game and the rants I have about the others I don't enjoy as much are very entertaining (or so I'm told).

My relationship? Downswing..again. I know I know... I keep putting up with all the bullshite that I really shouldn't but I..hells if I know. Once again in the mood where I frequently imagine just packing all my shit and driving east...fuck all else. Meh.

I do have a new love in my life though. This little guy is just awesome and really brightens my life everytime I see him.







His name is Loki and he's a nearly 3month old pitbull mix. He's adorable and I love him to pieces.. even though he's in the teething stage of life and tries to eat me alive. >_>

Alright... I'm off for boozing it up so I don't have to be home alone.

<3

No comments: