Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ohhells..

I know that breaking up with someone is never easy. This time has been particularly rough..not because I'm sad or regretting it (because I'm not). I just wasn't expecting it to be so hard on the other person. They say hindsight is 20/20 and I'm starting to realize I had become everything to this person even though I mentally checked myself out of the relationship a long time ago.

I'm struggling to be kind and nice and understanding, I'm answering his questions and spinning lies to make it all a bit easier on him. I do only want him to be happy but I need him to realize he wasn't going to be happy with me.

I'm also super frustrated that he's now trying to make changes and whatnot that would have saved the relationship a months ago... looking for a job in Charlotte? Really..wtf!

I hate people.

And now he wants someone to take him out shooting when he's never shot before and was terrified of my sig? I am so done.

No comments: