Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to Work

Well,

I'm back at school after a week of not doing a whole hell of a lot while also doing a good bit of stuffs.

As mentioned before, my Game Boy died. I'm still not happy about it, but I think I can move on with my life.

I'm not sick anymore, so that's a plus; I'm just suffering from allergy-related issues. Either that or I've got a tumor in my throat the size of a beachball.

-yawns- I finally had my first amazing night of sleep at this school last night, and damn was it great. Sadly I missed out on a chat with a friend of mine, and also a chat with my girl, so that was sad. I'll get to talk to them soon enough though, so hooray to that.

It's raining today, and it's quite nice. I love the light tapping of the rain on pavement, and to hear the trees rustle as droplets bounce from leaf to leaf.

No comments: