Thursday, April 24, 2008

Burn-Out

I think I finally burned out.

I really can't handle it anymore here.

I've already just now turned in a late paper that doesn't meet the minimum requirements, which is something I NEVER do.

I just don't do that.

I've always been so damned good at getting things done and turned in, even at the last minute...but not tonight. Something's wrong...something has BEEN wrong for about a month now. I've been in some funk, and I just can't function right.

I don't know when I've felt this disappointed in myself; I can't afford to fuck up now, especially right at the end of the year like this. I'm possibly failing math, and if I fail this English class, and my Journalism class, then I've no fucking chance at graduating next year.

None.

Zilch.

Zip.

Fucking Nada.

What a load of "pride and joy" I am for my family, eh?

No comments: