Monday, April 14, 2008

Rainy Days are Here Again

It's raining...

Not enough really to need an umbrella; it's actually just the right amount where you kinda want to stay outside and enjoy how it feels. It's not often I get to feel that...

The cold makes each drop even more noticeable, and that much more enjoyable. They fell on my face as I was headed to work, gently, as though they were playfully challenging me. Light pokes, almost happy to be falling from the skies; it's weird to give a feeling, an emotion to rain, but it felt good.

The clouds were not heavy like they had been for the majority of the day. Small streaks of the evening's orange hue accentuated just how intimidatingly vast and boring these gray, rolling clouds were.

I wish I had more time to just sit outside in the rain, and just relax. This kind of weather is absolutely perfect in my mind, and I really do wish there was more time....just a little more.

Here's another video for those who want a mood booster.

No comments: