Sunday, April 20, 2008

Expounding on Expelled

Well...I saw that so-called 'movie' "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed".

That was a total waste of $6.50, and some guy that was in the same screening with us thought I was a fellow creationist. I really had to fight to keep from making a scene in public.

He was being sincere in his friendship, I guess, but I was still insulted with being related to his ilk.

I don't really know what to say about the 'documentary' except that it's one of the most poorly constructed pieces of garbage to ever hit the big screen.

Afterwards, me 'n a friend decided on doing a 'double-feature', where we simply walked into the opposing screening room and watched the midnight viewing of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", which, despite my great fears given the trailers, was not half-bad and actually memorable. Apparently the same crew who did "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story", or whatever it's called, did this movie too. It was funny, though not my favorite movie by far.

I was disappointed that so few people turned out for Mr. Stein's movie; I wanted to get more opinions about what was thrown at us, but oh well.

No comments: